A - 3026
- Bain Circuit offered comprises co-axial modification of basic T-piece system which has been developed for facilitating scavenging of waste anesthetic gases.
- As a tube carrying fresh gas, it travels inside outer reservoir tube to endotracheal tube connector.
- The process includes patient inspiring fresh gas from the outer reservoir tube and expiring into reservoir tube.
- Adult: It is based on Mapleson D system, provided with 22 mm corrugated tube, expiratory valve and 2 litre antistatic bag.
- Pediatric : It is based on Mapleson F system, provided with 15 & 10 mm corrugated tube with a 0.5 Itr antistatic Rebreathing Bag and a bag bleed valve.
- Sterile / Disposable / Individually Packed.