A - 3032
- Used to maintain a patent airway through tracheostomy and mechanically ventilate patients.
- Kink resistant, thin-walled, thermo-sensitive tube, softens at body temperature.
- Lockable obturator with facility to insert guide wires to facilitate intubation using the widely accepted Seldinger guide wire technique.
- Anatomically designed tube and obturator with extra smooth and curved distal end for atraumatic intubation and extubating.
- Smooth inside / outside surface for ease in intubation, extubating and suctioning.
- Kink resistant inflation tube to ensure patient safety during cuff inflation and deflation.
- Radio opaque line and markings provided to facilitate identification of tube position.
- Universal 15 mm connecter at proximal end.
- Available with DEHP free Material. Sterile / Disposable / Individually Packed.