Double J Stent
- D. J. Stent used for temporary internal drainage from ureteropelvic junction to the bladder
- Made of superior grade poly-urethane material.
- Black line on the stent indicates the direction of coil after withdrawal of guide wire.
- Complete radio opaque stent for x-ray visualization. Implant tested with an externally low encrustation tendency.
- Ureteral Stent Consist: Stent, Pusher, with or without Thread.
- Ureteral Stent Kit Consist: Stent, Pusher, Guidewire, 2 Clamps with or without Thread.
- Sterile / Disposable / Individually Packed.
|Size in FG||4.0, 4.5, 4.8, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0|
|Length in CM||16,20,26,28|
|Type||Open end & Close End|