Infant Mucus Extractor
M - 6015
- Specially designed for aspiration of secretion from Oropharynx in newly born babies to ensure free aspiration.
- Clear transparent container permits immediate visual examination of the aspirate.
- Also suitable for obtaining mucus specimen for micro biological examination.
- Spare closure cap is provided to seal the container for safe transportation of specimen to the laboratory or aseptic disposal of container.
- Low friction surface catheter is provided with open end silk smooth round tip for trauma free insertion.
- Capacity 20 to 25ml.
- Sterile / Disposable / Individually Packed
|Standard||10 FG||38 CM|
|Optional||12 FG, 14 FG||50 CM|