Close Wound Suction Unit
- Suitable to offer surgeons and doctors an effective device for dosed wound drainage under negative pressure post operatively with the option to use one catheter or two catheters simultaneously.
- Super smooth kink resistance tubing enables uniform flowrate.
- Radon drains catheters are provided with radio opaque line and satin smooth eyes.
- Connecting tube is kink resistant and is provided with additional strength to withstand the suction.
- Easy to use by one person depress the chamber to active the suction of bellow unit.
- Available in different sizes with matching size curved needle to meet moderate to heavy drainage needs.
- X-ray opaque line provided throughout the length of Tube.
- Connecting tube with clamp &" Y" connector, curved needle with matching catheter & spare perforated catheter.
- Available with DEHP Free Material.
- Sterile / Disposable / Individually Packed.