Multiflow Venturi Mask
- Super smooth kink resistance tubing ensures uniform flowrate.
- Smooth and feathered edge of face mask for patient comfort and reducing irritation points.
- Adjustable elastic strip and integrated nose clip for proper positioning of mask.
- Multiflow Venturi masks are devices that are constructed to supply oxygen or other gases to an individual.
- Masks fit snugly over the nose and mouth, and are equipped with 6 different oxygen concentration diluters which allows to select different oxygen concentration accordingly, and a tube that connects the oxygen mask to a storage tank where the oxygen is contained, to be connected to central oxygen supplying system in different hospitals.
- Proximal end of tube is connected with funnel shape connector for easy connection with oxygen source.
- Star lumen main tube to avoid accidental blockage.
- Tube Length : 210cm.
- Size : Adult, Paediatric & Neonatal.
- Available with DEHP free Material. Sterile / Disposable / Individually Packed.