M - 6026 - 6027
- Restores and maintains lung capacity in post operative patients by slow, synchronized deep breathing.
- Allows visual calibration and estimation of the patients progress.
- Strengthens primary and accessory respiratory muscles and conditions them.
- Enhances endurance of both inspiratory and expiratory muscles.
- Improves respiratory parameters.
- Improves maximal exercise capacity.
- Improves cardio-pulmonary status of the patient, enhancing the overall fitness and wellbeing.
- Increases circulation of hormones in the blood which increase the blood blow to the heart, brain and lungs.
- Improves oxygenation of blood, reduces fat levels by burning calories.
- Assists pulmonary rehabilitation in patients with COPD, improves the quality of their life.
- Sustained deep breathing has been shown to relieve anxiety and fight stress. Types Available
- Single Ball or Three Balls